FREE worldwide shipping (limited time only) / All prices exclude VAT
Terms & Conditions
1. This website is operated by The Apple Tree Company. As a user of this website you acknowledge that any use of this website including any transactions you make is subject to our terms and conditions.
2. The submission of your order will form an offer to purchase the Goods and our email accepting your order will constitute the formation of a legally binding contract between us.
1. All orders that you place on this website will be subject to acceptance in accordance with these Terms. These Terms may be amended at any time by The Apple Tree Company.
2. It is your responsibility to read the Terms every time you place an order. The Apple Tree Company reserves the right in its absolute discretion at any time and without notice to remove, amend or vary the content, which appears on any page of the website.
3. This website is directed towards businesses and it is assumed that each order is placed on behalf of a business. By your acceptance of these terms you confirm that you have the necessary authority to bind the business you are placing the order on behalf of.
4. You agree, by your acceptance of these Terms, that any material, information and ideas that you transmit to this website or otherwise shall become and shall remain the property of The Apple Tree Company.
1. If you wish to register with us you should complete the online registration form giving a user ID and password, which should be kept secure at all times, after which you will become a Registered User.
2. The details provided by you on Registration are important and you confirm and undertake that all such information is true, correct and complete in all respects.
3. You agree to notify us immediately of any changes that are relevant to your registration by updating your details.
1. As a Registered User, you may be eligible to receive details of special offers, promotions and benefits from time to time unless you elect not to by updating your details on this site.
1. The 'Goods' means the items purchased by you from us via this website, the sale and supply of which are subject to these Terms.
2. The Apple Tree Company will sell and you will purchase the Goods on these Terms.
3. The Apple Tree Company reserves the right to make changes in the specification of the Goods which are required to conform with any applicable statutory or EC requirements, or where the Goods are to be supplied to The Apple Tree Company specifications, which do not materially affect their quality or performance.
4. Whilst all sizes and measurements are approximate only we will use our best endeavours to ensure that they are as accurate as possible.
1. You will be responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the terms of any order submitted by you, and for giving any necessary information relating to the Goods and delivery requirements within a sufficient time to enable The Apple Tree Company to perform the contract in accordance with the Terms.
2. We do not file details of your order for you to subsequently access direct on this website unless you are a Registered User, in which case you can view all the products ordered on this site by clicking on 'My Account'.
3. Once your order has been submitted, we will email you confirming your order. This confirmation email will form our acceptance of your offer and will constitute the formation of a legally binding contract between us.
1. The price of the Goods will be The Apple Tree Company quoted price and all prices are subject to VAT.
2. Free delivery currently applies worldwide. In rare instances where an extra carriage charge has to be levied e.g. due to remote locations or restricted access we will contact you once your order is placed, at which point you have the option to agree to the charges or cancel the order.
4. The Apple Tree Company reserves the right, by giving notice to you at any time before delivery, to increase the price of the Goods to reflect any increase in the cost to The Apple Tree Company which is due to any factor beyond the control of The Apple Tree Company.
5. Any increase in price due to a change in delivery dates, quantities or specification of the Goods which is requested by you, or any delay caused by any instructions of you or failure of you to give The Apple Tree Company adequate information or instructions may also result in an increase in price.
6. We try and make sure that all prices on our website are correct but occasionally errors may occur. If we identify a pricing error with the goods you have ordered we will attempt to contact you and you can either accept the correct price and confirm you wish to proceed with the new order or cancel it. If we are unable to contact you we will automatically cancel the order and if a refund is due you will be refunded.
1. Our preferred method of payment is by Credit and Debit Card.
2. Please ensure at checkout that the 'Billing Address' is the cardholders address to validate the credit card payment. If you need an Invoice with your company name (if different to your Billing Address) please email us the order number and company address and we will send you a copy.
3. All our online credit card transactions are processed through 'Stripe.' https://stripe.com
4. Stripe complies fully with all the very latest EU online credit card processing legislation which means your credit card details and security is extremely safe.
5. We use Stripe to authenticate the security of our websites. It verifies the company details and membership and confirms if personal information and credit card details is securely transmitted and that the data will be encrypted and protected against disclosure to third parties.
6. You will then get an order confirmation email from The Apple Tree Company with your order number, details of the products you ordered and estimated delivery dates.
1. Our FREE Delivery service is currently available worldwide.
2. In very rare instances, if there is an issue due to location or restricted access we will inform you once your order has been placed.
3. Where possible, we aim to deliver within 5-7 working days from the point of ordering.
4. We aim to deliver a very high standard of service and we will make every effort to deliver the Goods as near to the specified delivery date as possible, however delays are sometimes inevitable due to unforeseen factors. The Apple Tree Company will not be liable for any delay in delivery of the Goods howsoever caused.
5. It will be your responsibility to check that the number of boxes or items delivered matches the accompanying consignment note before signing.
6. Deliveries are made Monday - Friday between 8.30am-5.30pm GMT (excluding any public holidays).
1. When you place an order, we may check your record with a Credit Reference Agency to obtain or update our credit information. Please refer to our Privacy and Security Policy.
Risk & Property
1. Risk of damage to or loss of the Goods will pass to you at the time when The Apple Tree Company has tendered delivery of the Goods.
2. Not withstanding delivery and the passing of risk in the Goods, or any other provision of the Terms, the property in the Goods will not pass to you until The Apple Tree Company has received cleared funds in full payment of all sums due.
Warranty & Liability
1. Subject to the conditions set out below The Apple Tree Company warrants that the Goods will correspond with their specification at the time of delivery.
3. The above warranty will be assigned by The Apple Tree Company subject to the fact that The Apple Tree Company shall be under no liability in respect of any defect arising from fair wear and tear, wilful damage, negligence, abnormal working conditions, storage in a hostile environment, failure to follow The Apple Tree Company's care instructions, misuse or alteration or repair of the Goods without The Apple Tree Company approval.
4. Any claim by you which is based on any defect in the quality or condition of the Goods or their failure to correspond with the specification shall (whether or not delivery is refused by you) be notified to The Apple Tree Company within 5 days from the date of delivery or (where the defect or failure was not apparent on reasonable inspection) within a reasonable time after discovery of the defect or failure.
5. If delivery is not refused and you do not notify The Apple Tree Company accordingly, you will not be entitled to reject the Goods and The Apple Tree Company shall have no liability for such defect or failure and you will not be entitled to a refund of the price (if applicable) as if the Goods had not been delivered in accordance with the contract.
6. Where any valid claim in respect of any of the Goods which is based on any defect in the quality or condition of the Goods or their failure to meet specification is notified to The Apple Tree Company in accordance with these terms, The Apple Tree Company shall be entitled to replace the Goods (or the part in question) free of charge or, at The Apple Tree Company's sole discretion, refund to you the price of the Goods (or a proportionate part of the Goods), but The Apple Tree Company shall have no further liability to you.
7. The Apple Tree Company shall not be in breach of contract by reason of any delay in performing, or any failure to perform, any of The Apple Tree Company obligations in relation to the Goods, if the delay or failure was due to any cause beyond The Apple Tree Company's reasonable control.
8. Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing, the following shall be regarded as causes beyond The Apple Tree Company's reasonable control.
Returns, Refunds & Cancellations
We want all our customers to be delighted with our goods and service. We pride ourselves in delivering quality products.
1. If you are dissatisfied with our service or goods for any reason, please contact us.
2. Any claim by you which is based on any defect in the quality or condition of the goods or their failure to correspond with the specification shall be notified to us within 5 days from the date of delivery.
3. The Apple Tree Company shall be entitled to replace the goods (or the part in question) free of charge or refund to you the price of the goods (or a proportionate part of the goods).
4. You have 5 days to request goods to be cancelled (from date of order) or returned (from date of receipt).
5. Goods may only be returned if they are unused, unassembled, in their original packaging and in a resaleable condition.
6. The Apple Tree Company reserves the right to charge a handling fee for items cancelled or returned when orders were placed in error or not wanted. This will be deducted from any refund given.
7. Goods to be returned will be kept safe and secure until such time as they are collected by us.
8. Any damage to the Goods will be deducted from any refund given in addition to the handling fee (if applicable) referred to above.
9. We will refund the price of the Goods (if a refund is applicable) to you less any deductions once the Goods have been examined and within 30 days of their collection from you by The Apple Tree Company.
Insolvency Of You
1. The Terms may be terminated by The Apple Tree Company, if at any time you cease trading, or become apparently insolvent or have a trustee in sequestration appointed, combine with your creditors, or have a liquidator, receiver or administrator appointed over all or any of your assets other than for the purposes of amalgamation or reconstruction or undergo any analogous act or proceeding under foreign law.
1. The contents of these pages are copyright of The Apple Tree Company 2020. You may only download the material and content contained within this site for the purpose of using this site. Any other use of the material and content of this site is strictly prohibited, without our prior consent in writing.
2. By your use of this site you agree not to copy, reproduce, transmit, publish, display, distribute, commercially exploit or create derivative works of such material and content.
3. None of the content of this website may be copied or otherwise incorporated into or stored in any other design, logo, website, electronic retrieval system, publication or other work in any form (whether hard copy, electronic or other).
4. For the avoidance of doubt, linking to or framing of this site or any part of it is not permitted without express permission.
1. This website and all information, names, images, logos and icons is provided on an 'as is' basis without any representation or endorsement made and without any warranty or condition of any kind given, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, any implied warranty of merchantability, satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, compatibility, accuracy, currency or non-infringement of any intellectual property right.
2. No information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from The Apple Tree Company shall give rise to any duty of care, contract, warranty or any other obligation which is not expressly stated. Further, whilst information is given and updated in good faith, The Apple Tree Company does not warrant that the information contained on this website will always be complete, accurate, up-to-date or reliable.
3. You are solely responsible for the content of any comments made in any transmissions and you are prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from this website any unlawful, threatening, libellous, defamatory, inflammatory, pornographic or profane material or any other material that could give rise to any civil or criminal liability under law.
4. The Apple Tree Company assumes no responsibility or liability for any information published on this website and further disclaims all liability in respect of such information. In particular, The Apple Tree Company hereby excludes all liability for any claims, losses, demands or damages whatsoever in relation to any information, content, advertisements, procedures, products or methods contained in or referred to in the material published on the site.
5. The Apple Tree Company makes no warranty or representation that the use of this website will be uninterrupted or error free or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.